Course 2. Wig construction: Lace frontal unit (sewing machine)
In this course you will learn step by step on how to:
- Use a sewing machine (beginner friendly)
- Take your clients measurments for a custom fit
- Block measurements on a wig canvas
- Draw guidelines on a wig cap
- Construct a lace frontal unit on a sewing machine
- Add wig combs and an elastic band using a sewing machine
- Bleach the knots of your frontal to create a scalp like appearance Tone knots to eliminate brassiness
- Tweeze hairline for a realistic appearance
- Create soft baby hairs
Materials you will need:
The information list of materials you will need for this course are provided upon purchase of this course
- *PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE USING A "SINGER HEAVY DUTY" SEWING MACHINE IN THIS COURSE.
- * SELECT "DIGITAL FILE" IN THE DROP DOWN MENU AT CHECKOUT
- * PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOUR PAYMENT HAS PROCRESSED (WITHIN 24 HOURS) WE WILL EMAIL YOU THE ACCESS LINK FOR THIS COURSE. YOU WILL HAVE 8 WEEKS OF ACCESS TO THE COURSE.
- * THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT ALL SALES ARE FINAL.