Course 6. How to set up and use a sewing machine (beginner friendly)
In this course you will learn:
- The correct threads + needle ratios to use to make a wig
- Set up your sewing machine (any singer heavy duty model) for both top and bottom (bobbin) threads, as well as how to wind your bobbin thread
- Correct length, width and tension dimensions to use for wig making
* Downloadble practice guidelines sheets are also included
**You will solely be learning on how to set up your machine and use it correctly. This course will not teach you how to make a wig.
Duration: 9 minutes
Materials you will need:
- The information list of materials you will need are provided upon purchase of this course
* SELECT "DIGITAL FILE" IN THE DROP DOWN MENU AT CHECKOUT
* PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOUR PAYMENT HAS PROCRESSED (WITHIN 24 HOURS) WE WILL EMAIL YOU THE ACCESS LINK FOR THIS COURSE. YOU WILL HAVE 8 WEEKS OF ACCESS TO THE COURSE.
* THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT ALL SALES ARE FINAL.